MT15 Allegion™ (aptiQ™) RS485 Multi-Technology Single Gang Reader with RS-485 Protocol - Qty. 1
MT15 aptiQ™ RS485 Multi-Technology Single Gang Reader with RS-485 Protocol - Qty. 1
The aptiQ MT15 Multi-Technology Single-Gang Reader offers the ultimate in flexibility. From proximity technology, to MIFARE® smart credentials, to the latest aptiQ MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 technology, aptiQ readers are capable of interfacing with nearly any credential type. The open architecture of aptiQ credentials allows customers to choose their own partners to utilize the credentials for a variety of purposes, including cashless vending, cafeteria services, transit, building automation, and more, providing convenience and options that may not be available with a proprietary credential vendor.
It is a common misconception that migrating from mag stripe to proximity technology or onward to smart cards is a laborious task requiring a high initial investment. aptiQ Multi-Technology Readers and Credentials make these transitions easy and affordable. The ability of aptiQ readers to read both proximity and smart credentials means that you can spread out your investment over time, liberating your budget for your other business needs. The attractive, modern design and technological capabilities of the MT15 are only enhanced by the fact that the reader is so easy to install. The single gang and easy-to-connect wiring harness makes the wall mounting process simple. No more juggling between the reader and wiring during installation--simply connect the wiring harness and plug the reader in, it's that easy.
Similar to all Ingersoll Rand Readers, the MT15 operates on a Wiegand interface, and is completely ISO compliant. Compatible with XceedID, Schlage, HID® proximity, GE/Casi ProxLite® credentials Compatible with aptiQ MIFARE® and MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 technology Compatible with most 13.56 MHz credentials FIPS 201-1 Compliant Wiegand interface RS-485 functionality is optional, lead time will apply (add -485 suffix to part number) Standard color is black. Add suffix to part number to order alternative color options: (C) Cream, (G) Gray and (BN) Brown (ex: MT11BN
Features and Benefits:
- Read Range: Prox--Up to 5"; MIFARE--Up to 4"; MIFARE DESFire EV1--Up to 2"; PIV Credential--Up to 2.5"
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 3.25" x 1.9"
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Recognizes most proximity, XceedID, MIFARE® Classic, and aptiQ MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 credentials in one multi-technology reader
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant
- Quick-Connect wiring harness for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the auldibly or visually impaired
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- May be ordered with RS-485 capability
- Multiple color options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The MT15 reader is a replacement for the following reader products: SXF1500/XF1500SXF1550/XF1550SXF1560/XF1560SXF2100/XF2100SXF2200/XF2200.
aptiQ Informational Links:
MTMSK15 Reader Specifications & Datasheet aptiq Advantages Reader Accessories Frequently asked Questions
Allegion aptiQ Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!