MT11 Allegion™ (aptiQ™) Multi-Technology Mullion Reader - Qty. 1
MT11 aptiQ™ Multi-Technology Mullion Reader - Qty. 1
Standard orders of cards and readers are shipped in 24-48 hours. Standard orders applies to quantities from 100-1000 in-stock credentials
The aptiQ MT11 Multi-Technology Mullion Reader offers the ultimate in flexibility. From proximity technology, to MIFARE® smart credentials, to the latest MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 technology, aptiQ readers are capable of interfacing with nearly any credential type. The open design of aptiQ credentials allows customers to choose their own partners to utilize the credentials for a variety of purposes, including cashless vending, cafeteria services, transit, building automation, and more, providing convenience and options that may not be available with a proprietary credential vendor. It is a common misconception that migrating from mag stripe to proximity technology or onward to smart cards is a laborious task requiring a high initial investment. aptiQ Multi-Technology Readers and Credentials make these transitions easy and affordable.
The ability of aptiQ readers to read both proximity and smart credentials means that you can spread out your investment over time, liberating your budget for your other business needs. The attractive, modern design and technological capabilities of the MT11 are only enhanced by the fact that the reader is so easy to install. The mullion styling and easy-to-connect wiring harness makes the door frame-mounting process simple. No more juggling between the reader and wiring during installation--simply connect the wiring harness and plug the reader in, it's that easy. Similar to all Ingersoll Rand Readers, the MT11 operates on a Wiegand interface, and is completely ISO compliant.
Compatible with XceedID, Schlage, HID® proximity, GE/Casi ProxLite® credentials Compatible with aptiQ MIFARE® and MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 technology Compatible with most 13.56 MHz credentials FIPS 201-1 Compliant Wiegand interface RS-485 functionality is optional, lead time will apply (add -485 suffix to part number) Standard color is black. Add suffix to part number to order alternative color options: (C) Cream, (G) Gray and (BN) Brown (ex: MT11BN
Features and Benefits:
- Read Range: Prox--Up to 5"; MIFARE--Up to 4"; MIFARE DESFire EV1--Up to 2"; PIV Credential--Up to 2.5"
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Dimensions: 5.91" x 1.72" x 0.81"
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Recognizes most proximity, XceedID, MIFARE® Classic, and aptiQ MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 credentials in one multi-technology reader
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant• NFC-Compatible
- Quick-Connect wiring harness for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the auldibly or visually impaired
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- May be ordered with RS-485 capability
- Multiple color options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The MT11 reader is a replacement for the SXF1100, XF1100, SXF1200, and XF1100 reader products.
Indicates Fast Ship product
aptiQ Informational Links:
MTMSK15 Reader Specifications & Datasheet aptiq Advantages Reader Accessories Frequently asked Questions
Introducing the new line of readers from aptiQ.
Introducing ap...Introducing the new line of readers from aptiQ.
Allegion Intro...Visit us at www.allegion.com for more information.
Allegion Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!