IEI-212R Ruggedized Outdoor Keypad - Qty. 1
IEI-212R Ruggedized Outdoor Keypad
The ruggedized R style 212R keypad features a cast aluminum housing and all metal faceplate that has been treated with polyurethane to increase its protection from corrosion. The ruggedized uses an all metal Braille, alpha-numeric keys. There is also an internal sounder that is used to indicate key press feedback. The Ruggedized’s housing can be mounted to a variety of surfaces. Suggested mounting includes; gate goosenecks, post, concrete walls, etc. Additional tamper resistance is provided with the onboard tamper loop that can be used to indicate the removal of the faceplate.
- 120 users
- Indoor/outdoor weather resistant, self contained metal housing
- Surface mount vandal resistant design
- One piece housing suitable for wall, post, or gooseneck mounting
- Durable metal Braille alpha-numeric keys
- 4 on board programmable timed relays
- Functionality mode: 212, 232
- Current draw: 108 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each additional relay)
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/DC - auto adjusting
- Dimensions: 3.75" W x 5.25" H x 2.50" D
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed