FPIXT-SSSCNA-0000 Indala FlexPass ISO 125 kHz Imageable Proximity Card XT PVC/PET - Qty. 100
FPIXT-SSSCNA-0000 Indala FlexPass ISO 125 kHz ISO Imageable Proximity Card XT PVC/PET - Qty. 100
This an Indala ISO XT Proximity Access Card programmed to order requiring the facility code, format, and card number range you desire.
Note: Minimum order is 100
FPIXT FlexISO® XT Composite Proximity Card
S = Standard, Programmed, Low Frequency 125 kHz
S = White glossy finish, suitable for video imaging
S = Standard white glossy finish with Indala logo
C = Position 3/Standard Location
N = No Slot Punch
A = No Magstripe
FlexISO® XT integrates Indala brand breakthrough FlexSecur® proximity technology within a card body designed to withstand the most extreme applications. Unique composite formulation enhances the structural integrity of the card, providing additional protection of the core electronics. The FlexISO® XT is particularly effective in applications that require magnetic stripe and/or barcode transactions.The Indala FlexISO® XT Card can be programmed in the factory or in the ﬁeld using the Indala ProxSmith® Programmer and Toolkit with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and serial data formats. The FlexISO® XT can be used interchangeably with other Indala credentials on most systems and can be ordered with specified facility codes and ID numbers. Exclusive FlexSecur® Security TechnologyAll HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Cards feature FlexSecur® technology, which provides an added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader. Solely an HID Indala-brand feature, FlexSecur® screens out unauthorized cards prior to sending card data to the host system. When customizing cards using Re-Transfer Printers that fuse images to the surface of the card by applying heat and pressure (such as the Fargo HDP5000) we recommend the use of composite cards, which are better able to withstand the higher application temperatures.
- Revolutionary Composite Materials – Resists warping caused by high-temperature application of polyester overlays by many dye-sublimation printers.
- Ideal for High Wear-and-Tear Environments – Such as university or factory settings.
- Lifetime Warranty - Although you may never need to use it, cost-effective FlexISO XT cards are backed for life.
- ISO 7810/7811 Compliant The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship.
- PVC Card Surface Optimized for Dye Sublimation Printing
- Can be combined with a magnetic stripe, bar code, a multitude of smart chips, and MIFARE.
HID Lifetime Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!