FPISO-NSSCNA-0000 Indala FlexPass ISO 125 kHz Imageable Non-Programmed Proximity Card - Qty. 100
FPISO-NSSCNA-0000 Indala FlexPass ISO 125 kHz Imageable Proximity Card - Qty. 100
This FlexSmart® Card is non-programmed and requires a programmer.
Note: Minimum order is 100 cards
FPISO FlexISO® Proximity Card
N = Not Programmed
S = White glossy finish, suitable for video imaging
S = Standard white glossy finish with Indala logo
C = Position 3/Standard Location
N = No Slot Punch
A = No Magstripe
HID's Indala FlexISO Imageable Card is ISO 7810 compliant with a nominal thickness of 0.03 inches (0.76 mm), and has the ability to contain multiple ID technologies in a single credential. The card can include a magnetic stripe for use with other systems, such as cafeteria vending, copy machines and fuel dispensing. The Indala FlexISO Card can be programmed in the factory or in the field using the Indala ProxSmith Programmer and Toolkit with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and serial data formats. It can be used interchangeably with other Indala credentials on most systems and can be ordered with specified facility codes and ID numbers. Digital photographs and graphics can be printed directly over the FlexISO's front surface by using a dye-sublimation printer. Bar codes can be imaged onto the card for systems tracking, time and attendance or job costing.
All HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Cards feature FlexSecur technology, which provides an added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader. A feature unique to the HID Indala product line, FlexSecur screens out unauthorized cards prior to sending card data to the host system. When customizing cards using Re-Transfer Printers that fuse images to the surface of the card by applying heat and pressure (such as the Fargo HDP5000) we recommend the use of composite cards, which are better able to withstand the higher application temperatures.
- True Credit-Card Thickness - Imageable access credential.
- Graphics-Quality Surface - On both sides.
- Many Systems Applications - Contains an optional magnetic stripe for use with other systems, such as cafeteria vending, copy machines and fuel dispensing.
- As with all Indala cards, the FlexISO is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with Indala's ProxSmith Programmer and toolkit.
- The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship. PVC card surface is optimized for dye sublimation printing.
- Can be combined with a magnetic stripe, bar code, a multitude of smart chips, and MIFARE.
HID Lifetime Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed