AlphaPass Prox Adhesive Tag - Comparable to HID 1391-Pack of 100
AlphaPass high quality proximity cards are designed for professional access control systems. AlphaPass adhesive tags are made from PVC with an adhesive back to turn any surface into an access control card.
AlphaPass adhesive tags are comparable to HID MicroProx Tag (1391).
AlphaPass high quality proximity cards are designed for professional access control systems – rigorously tested to withstand years of use, these cards will help you secure and simplify entry into your building.
Comparable to HID cards at a fraction of the cost and lead time, AlphaPass cards are available with a wide range of customizable options. AlphaPass cards are compatible with many brands of card readers, including HID.
These AlphaPass adhesive tags are made from durable PVC with an adhesive back, designed to be stuck to an object and turn it into an access control card. Each disk is 35mm, and despite their small size work the same as traditional cards.
The adhesive tags are a great alterative for organizations that do not need, or want, to issue and print new cards. If you already have employee ID cards, you can stick an adhesive tag on it to instantly convert it to a prox card without the time and expense of ordering all new cards. You can also use adhesive tags on phones, wallets, and more.
Important Information to Know when Ordering Prox Cards
When ordering your AlphaPass adhesive tags, you will need three key pieces of information:
- Your card format – this is most commonly HID Compatible 26 bit (H10301)
- Your facility code – this will be on the box your current cards came in, and is a number between 0 and 255
- Your sequence start number – every prox card has a unique sequence number (numbers are between 0 and 65,435) and numbers cannot be repeated, your new card order should start on the next number in the sequence. This will also be on your box.
Keep in mind when ordering AlphaPass adhesive tags:
- Minimum order quantity: 100 tags
- Lead time for orders of 1,000 tags or less: 1-2 business days
- Lead time for orders over 1,000 tags: 3-4 business days
Please note that any customization you do to the cards may impact the order processing time.
AlphaPass adhesive tags are not eligible for returns – please contact One Source Industries sales with any questions.
Compatible Card Readers
To use your AlphaPass adhesive tags, you'll need a compatible card reader. Compatible readers for this card:
- HID proximity readers
- XceedID proximity readers
- Schlage proximity readers
- aptiQ multi-technology readers
Prox Card Warranty
The AlphaPass adhesive tags come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed