1326LGSMV HID ProxCard II Access Card
Item #: 1326LGSMV
The is a ProxCard II Proximity Access Card (Programmed).
Order Requires Facility Code, Format Code, and Range.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Cards.
1326 Base Model Card
L = Programmed, Low Frequency (125 kHz) HID.
G = Plain White PVC with Gloss Finish
S = Base with Molded HID Logo
M = Sequential Matching Internal/External
V = Vertical Slot Punch
ProxCard II proximity access card is the industry choice for a
cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal
compatibility with all HID proximity readers. The ProxCard II
provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
pre-printed artwork is available. The card can accept direct-print
adhesive backed labels (Item #: CR8010AB) for use as a Photo ID
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- Create Photo ID card with Item #: CR8010AB Printable Adhesive Label