30-4-24 SDC Rim Mount Electric Strike for Exit Device w/ Pullman Type Latch 24VDC
30-4-24 SDC Rim Mount Electric Strike for Exit Device w/ Pullman Type Latch 24VDC - Qty. 1
The SDC 30-4 Series electric strike is designed for use with rim mount exit devices having pullman type latchbolts or the top pullman latch of a surface vertical-rod exit device.
- All stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Set screws for adjustment lockdown
- Milled ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (3/4" to 1/2")
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Pullman keeper
- Non-handed, reversible
- Failsecure (standard) Failsafe (optional)
- ¾” keeper depth
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
SDC has been in business for over 40 years, providing the Access Control Industry with quality door hardware.
SDC Corporate ...SDC has been in business for over 40 years, providing the Acce...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed